Monday, May 21, 2012

It's all about my Liam :)


 
Yes, absolutely I do marry with you! :P
buuut ... who is he? do you know who's that boy? c'mon guess it ! 
yaaap... he's Liam Payne , one of One Direction
he's my lovely boy I ever had! hahahaha :D
he's kinda PERFECT BOY whole of my life
even he only has one kidney, but he's really look so strong and cheerful
i only hope One Direction would be come to Indonesia , so I could see the concert wiht other Directioners(1D fans  club) and he take me to the stage (impossible :p) hahaha
ooohh my godness! -_______-
how sexy my Liam! :DDD xoxo
the first time i saw him in "What makes you beautiful" about november 2010
he's really cute with his curly hair but when he cutted his hair he more more cute than before ! ;)
don't you agreee with meh? :P

that was the screenshot when Liam taken live streaming on twitter! and of course, i didn't missed it! :p
he was webcaming for an half hour . that's kewl yaaaa !
moreover he taken Niall to webcaming with him! don't you know that Niall absurdly CUTEEEEE ! OOOHHHH 
but absolutely LIAM more cute than Niall hahaha
okeee they both cute !
i just realized that Niall wearing Bracket but he doesn't look "Nerd" at all! he's kinda a little cute boy instead!

aaaaaaahhhh I want it! I want it!
that's Liam Doll that sell in One Direction Store. but wheeeeennn Indonesia has 1D's s store? :(((((
actually i would to buy it by online , but that's tooo complicated and full of requisite! :(
maybe i can get it "someday" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment